Gujarat: Over 250 Taken Ill Due To Food Poisoning At Wedding, Hospitalised

Veraval: At least 250 guests at a wedding ceremony were taken ill due to suspected food poisoning in Mathasuliya village in Gujarat’s Gir Somnath district.

After consuming buttermilk served at the event on Friday, people exhibited acute symptoms of diarrhea and vomiting, sources said.

Health officials are investigating the source of contamination to prevent further incidents.

Emergency services were called to the scene as health condition of many worsened, necessitating immediate medical attention.

The affected individuals were admitted to a nearby hospital today for treatment and observation.

“The village hospital faced challenges in dealing with the aftermath of a massive food poisoning incident at a wedding. With over 250 affected individuals seeking medical help, the facility quickly became overwhelmed due to insufficient bed capacity,” sources said.

Many victims were forced to sleep on the floor or make do with hospital benches due to the lack of available space. Additionally, the hospital struggled with a staff shortage, complicating efforts to provide adequate care to all those affected,” the sources said.

Some patients are doing fine now, while others are still admitted.

हिंदी की ताजा खबरें पढने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें|

Related Articles

Back to top button
हिंदी की ताजा खबर पढने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें|
Bhumi Pednekar’s desi avatar seen Rakul Preet Singh’s bold avatar set the internet on fire Latest Photoshoot of Rachel David Check out the latest photos of Shriya Saran for Hello Mag India awards Rakul Preet Singh Sizzles in Purple Saree Sizzling Photoshoot of Raai Laxmi Glamorous Stills of Huma Qureshi Nora Fatehi Flaunts her Sexy Figure in Transparent Gown Vacation Photos of Chetna Pande Enjoying in her own Style Latest Photoshoot of Samyuktha Menon in White Saree