Youth dies due to electric shock

Lormi. A 20-year-old youth died on the spot due to electric shock. The mother saw the incident and tried to save her but could not. Prahlad (20) died of electrocution in Maharpur village adjacent to Lormi. When his mother saw that her son Prahlad had been electrocuted, she also risked her life and tried to save him but could not, and Prahlad died on the spot, while his mother was completely burnt. Due to which she got injured and is undergoing treatment in the district hospital.

According to the information received, due to unseasonal rain, 11000 KV wire had broken and fallen on the electric pole in Maharpur, due to which Prahlad’s father Tulsiram died on the spot. Villagers say that the electricity department was informed about the broken wire, but they did not reach on time due to which Prahlad died. Anger has been seen among the villagers after the death of the youth. As soon as the police arrived, the deceased was taken into custody and after Panchnama was done, he was sent to 50 bed hospital Lormi where his post mortem was done.

हिंदी की ताजा खबरें पढने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें|

Related Articles

Back to top button
हिंदी की ताजा खबर पढने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें|
Bhumi Pednekar’s desi avatar seen Rakul Preet Singh’s bold avatar set the internet on fire Latest Photoshoot of Rachel David Check out the latest photos of Shriya Saran for Hello Mag India awards Rakul Preet Singh Sizzles in Purple Saree Sizzling Photoshoot of Raai Laxmi Glamorous Stills of Huma Qureshi Nora Fatehi Flaunts her Sexy Figure in Transparent Gown Vacation Photos of Chetna Pande Enjoying in her own Style Latest Photoshoot of Samyuktha Menon in White Saree