Youth dies due to electrocution in Petals Resort of Kharun River

Raipur. A student from Khairagarh has died tragically due to electric shock in the resort of Raipur. According to the information, Yash Salecha, 25 year old son of businessman Gautam Salecha of Khairagarh Golbazar, lost his life due to electrocution at around 12:30 pm on Sunday afternoon. According to information received from Purani Basti police station, Yash Salecha had come to Raipur in a car with the driver and two sisters at around 8 am on Sunday morning. In Raipur, Yash’s friends had organized a pre-Holi celebration party at Petals Farms (Resort) of Kharun River in Purani Basti police station area. During this party, all the students were playing child games in the swimming pool of the resort. During this time, student Yash was removing the wiper used to clean the swimming pool and keeping it on the other side. There was a high tension electrical wire from above and suddenly student Yash got caught in it. The student was immediately taken to the hospital where doctors declared him dead. After post-mortem, the student’s body was sent to Khairagarh.

हिंदी की ताजा खबरें पढने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें|

Related Articles

Back to top button
हिंदी की ताजा खबर पढने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें|
Bhumi Pednekar’s desi avatar seen Rakul Preet Singh’s bold avatar set the internet on fire Latest Photoshoot of Rachel David Check out the latest photos of Shriya Saran for Hello Mag India awards Rakul Preet Singh Sizzles in Purple Saree Sizzling Photoshoot of Raai Laxmi Glamorous Stills of Huma Qureshi Nora Fatehi Flaunts her Sexy Figure in Transparent Gown Vacation Photos of Chetna Pande Enjoying in her own Style Latest Photoshoot of Samyuktha Menon in White Saree